Well built and maintained established resort built to European standard with high quality construction. There are 8 rooms built around a lovely salt water pool and an outdoor restaurant and bar and also 2 bungalows and large outdoor sala / dining area. The resort is located in a tranquil countryside location yet only 35 min drive to Chiang mai city. Ideal for a family business or for conversion to a retirement resort or yoga retreat.
There are 8 rooms (33sqm) surrounding the pool.
Each unit features:
- Large terrace overlooking the pool
- ideal for relaxing and enjoying a book or cup of tea- Beautiful large 5cm hand-carved teak doors and quality teak furniture
- Luxury ensuite bathroom with separate shower and toilet with anti-slip tiles and features hand painted artwork by Borsang artists
- Mini bars positioned at eye level (to increase sales).
- Air-conditioning and satellite TV in all rooms Restaurant / bar area. conference room, professional kitchen and sala and BBQ area:
- The restaurant and bar area is located at the end of the pool.
Currently the resort serves breakfast but the new owner can also easily serve other meals.- There is also a large air conditioned dining room that is able to cater for seminars, conferences and team building activities.
- The commercial professional kitchen is adjacent to the bar and is well equipped with a dishwasher, large fridge, 2 deep freezers as well as quality cutleries, plates, etc.
- To the back of the restaurant is a large outdoor open space with a garden and BBQ area as well as a large sala
- ideal for parties. There are also 2 bungalows set inside the garden beside the canal. Each comfortable 70sqm bungalow features:- Spacious open plan living area with a western kitchen- Comfortable bedroom with a modern ensuite bathroom- Guest bathroom- Store room- Beautiful teak furniture- Large terrace with garden view. The buildings have been well built and maintained to high standards. Notable features include:- 20cm bricks are used to built the walls, making the structure very strong and also protects the building from heat and also keeping the building and rooms very cool. The bricks are also used between rooms so you won't hear the neighbours. - Double PVC windows are used- Solar hot water system- The buildings are very energy efficient and has quite low energy usage. The electricity bills only come to around 6000-12000 baht/month depending on occupancy.- The pool has been built to high standards and there are access passages to the area under the pool for easy maintenance- The resort uses town water and there is also access to ground water with an excellent filtration system to provide clean water This is a well maintained, well built resort in a beautiful location in Sansai countryside. There is a lot of potential to use the resort as a retirement resort or care facility. If you'd like more information or to view, please contact us!
- ≈ SQ.M.
1 Rai 0 Ngan 22 Wa
1 Living Room(s).
- Working Room(s).
- Maid's Room(s).
- Studio Room(s)
- Swimming Pool